New Delhi, October 6, 2018– Indian Women Convention 2018 & Women Leadership Awards & Recognitions, the platform where Women Leaders, Women Consultants, Women professionals from across the industry came together with learning and networking motive, concluded on 6th October, 2018 at Radisson Gurugram, Delhi NCR. The convention had industry leaders, including professionals from across India. The conference was hosted by the Wafisilpa Entertainments.
The agenda for the occasion focused on “Women Making India” from an Indian point of view. “The current year’s Indian Women Convention united Indian pioneers in businesses and academics to help further the promise of Women Development” said Wafisilpa Entertainments Director, Talees Rizvi. From outstanding keynote speakers, to the number of experts, the 2018 Convention was a resonating achievement. This event shall continue to provide Women pioneers with the opportunity to showcase the best of their industry & Talent. Indian Women Convention shall soon become the biggest corporate platform for Women professionals.”
The Convention highlighted Talees Rizvi, Wafisilpa Entertainments as the Conference Director. Convention was hosted and moderated by Ms. Sunanda Rao from People and Management and the key note speakers were:
- Anjanaa Virmani, Managing Director, BRANDKRAFT COMMUNICATIONS PVT. LTD.
- Sadiya Naseem, Founder, Glamstudios.in
- Aparna Sharma, Independent Director, T.S Alloys Ltd
- Advocate Firdouse Qutb Wani, Founding Partner, LCZF
- Satya Singh, Retd. CID Indian Government
- Monika Marwah, University Hiring Leader, NCR Corporation
- Ruchi Bhatia, Founder, Employer Brand India
- Anshumali Saxena, Founder, Interactive Eye
The “Indian Women Convention” facilitated the “Women Leadership Awards and Recognitions”, a felicitation of Women leaders from over the Industry. Women Leadership Awards were organized to appreciate the growth story of Indian Women. CEO of L.B. Associates. Ms. Linda Brady Hawke was the chief guest of the programme who presented the awards.
Recipients of Women Leadership Awards 2018
- Sarita Sandeep Chitodkar, Owner, COMPUTER INFOTECH, For Contribution in field of Management and Marketing of IT, Industry: Information Technology [Software & Hardware]
- Nidhi Yadav, CEO & Co-Founder, Yuvdhi Apparels Private Limited, For Young Women Entrepreneur for Apparel Brand Start Up, Industry: Fashion & Clothing
- Deepali Khanna Pratap, Founder Director, Enlightenment Academy, For Providing Exceptional Training Services in Self Empowerment through Neuro-Linguistic Programming & Coaching, Industry: Learning & Development
- Deepti Bhardwaj, Chief Executive Officer, Deevanshi Enterprises For IT and Business Process Consulting, Industry: Information Technology
- Palak Tiwari Gaiekwad, Parenting Proficient, For Contribution in the field of Parenting, Industry: Education
- Ritika Jatin Ahuja, COO, Big Boy Toyz, For Young Women Leader in Operations, Industry: Sales of Luxury Automobiles
- Anjli Sharma, Director HR and Co-Founder, CodeFire Technologies Pvt. Ltd., For Emerging Entrepreneur & HR Excellence, Industry: Information Technology
- VAYJAYANTI PUGALIA, Founder, Sonalis Cubo, For Leading Entrepreneur in Soft Skills Training, Industry: Training & Development
- International Institute of Aviation Pvt. Ltd., For Emerging Institute for Quality Cabin Crew Training for Aviation Industry, Industry: Education & Training
- Meenakshi Tomar, Assistant Professor, O.P. Jindal Global University, For Contribution in Higher Education, Industry: Higher Education
- Priyanka Saxena, Director, Priyanka Saxena Classe, For Contribution to Financial Education & Consultancy, Industry: Finance & Taxation
- Ankita Singh, VP & Global Head of HR, CIGNEX Datamatics, For Contribution in Field of Global HR Services, Industry: Human Resource
- Aakriti Raizada, Founder & Editor in Chief, Legal Era Magazine, Legal Media Group, For Establishing Pioneer Legal Publication, Industry: Media & Publications
- Priyanka Suhalka, Director, Jet Age Aviation Institute, For Women Entrepreneur in Aviation Education & Training, Industry: Education & Training
- Anushree Srivastava, CEO & Co-Founder, Zvesta, For Contribution in field of E Commerce, Industry: Information Technology
- Aparna Sharma, Independent Director, T.S Alloys Ltd, For HR Leader and Author, Industry: Human Resource
- Anjanaa Virmani, Managing Director, BRANDKRAFT COMMUNICATIONS PVT. LTD., For Excellence in Providing Event Management Services, Industry: Event Management
- Ramandeep Kaur Singh, Director, Iphy, For Contribution in Physiotherapy, Industry: Healthcare & Fitness
- Surinder Kaur Sodhi, Managing Director, Sahibjada Academy International Institute, For Nanny Care & Spoken English, Industry: Social Work & Education
- Sanjana Mohan, CEO, Kiyaara electronics Pvt.Ltd.com, For Contribution in the field of Business Research & Strategy Development, Industry: Management Consulting
- Daisy H Katrak, Director, M/S Minipack, For Leading Supplier of Stretch Packaging Machines, Industry: Packaging
- Sadiya Naseem, Founder and CEO, Glamstudios.in, For Building a Successful Franchise Model, Industry: Beauty and Wellness
The Team of Indian Convention wants to thank our patrons and accomplices which incorporate Media Today, Karma Management, Software Business Solutions Consulting, Alta Marketing, Interactiveye. The media partner to event is People & Management & Forpressrelease.com who contributed to make the event a great success.
About the Indian Women Convention & Women Leadership Awards
Indian Women Convention & Women Leadership Awards organized annually by Delhi based Wafisilpa Entertainments. This Conference will provide an insight exposure to the issues faced by Women and would address diverse areas. An occasion that attracts women leaders from across the country.
We are inviting Individual Blogger | News Publications | Professionals | Brands | Citizens | Kids | Youth | Social Workers to
Contact/WhatsApp: +91 7827887720 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The perspectives communicated in the article/news/press release above are those of the writers’ and don’t really speak to or mirror the perspectives of this website or its personnel. Except if in any case noticed, the writer is writing in his/her own ability. They are not expected and ought not to be thought to speak to legitimate thoughts, perspectives, or strategies of any individual, Institution, organization or foundation.