About Ms. Urmila Prabhu
- 1st Indian Storyteller to conduct a Workshop in the schools of Finland.
- President of Rotary Club of Mumbai North Island, Juhu Millennium.
- She is Literacy Chair of Rotary, Mumbai District.
- Was with Parisar Asha as a teacher facilitator, Heading Partnership and Programme department for 4 years.
- Planned, designed and executed bi-monthly magazine, Ocular Times right from the scratch and turned it into a
success for 3 years from 2010-2013.
- Guest teacher at the Archway School, Stroud, England during the year end vacation for 13 years (1999-2011).
- Invited to speak at the British Council, to address at various venues to the teachers on ‘Sustainability of School Linking Programme.’
- Appointed as a Judge by the Department of Education, Maharashtra for Elocution Competition of students at Ward Level.
- District level, Rotary Literacy Project as a teacher facilitator.
- In-charge of training BMC Teachers.
- Up coming author of the book ‘Bringing Up Vedantic Mother’.
- International Storyteller and Story Coach
- Invited by International Organization, ‘Initiative of Change’ to deliberate as a member of ‘Think Tank’ on Education
at National Level, at Asia Plateau, Panchagani
We are inviting Individual Blogger | News Publications | Professionals | Brands | Citizens | Kids | Youth | Social Workers to
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The perspectives communicated in the article/news/press release above are those of the writers’ and don’t really speak to or mirror the perspectives of this website or its personnel. Except if in any case noticed, the writer is writing in his/her own ability. They are not expected and ought not to be thought to speak to legitimate thoughts, perspectives, or strategies of any individual, Institution, organization or foundation.