Gurgaon, India (June 2, 2016) – Indian Brand Convention 2016 & BAM (Branding, Advertising and Marketing) Awards & Recognitions, the platform where Branding, Marketing, Design, Communications, Advertising, Sales, Creative, Event Management professionals from across the industry come together with a learning and networking motive, concluded on May 28 at the Ramada Gurgaon Central, Gurgaon. The event drew industry leaders, including professionals from across India. The conference was hosted by the Wafisilpa Entertainments.
The agenda for the event focused on Digital & Contemporary mediums of Branding from an Indian perspective. “This year’s Indian Brand Convention brought together Indian leaders in industry and academia to help further the promise of branding, advertising & marketing using Digital Marketing & Innovation in Branding” said Wafisilpa Entertainments Director, Talees Rizvi. “From our outstanding keynote speakers, to the number of professionals, the 2016 Convention was a resounding success. This event shall continue to provide branding, advertising & marketing leaders with the opportunity to showcase the best of their industry. Indian Brand Convention shall soon become the biggest B2B platform for BAM professionals.”
The Convention featured Talees Rizvi, Wafisilpa Enterainment as the Conference Director with dynamic Keynotes on Digital Marketing & Branding Innovations from Shubho Sengupta, Founder, Pinkshastra, Emmanuel Upputuru, Founder & Creative Chairman, ITSA, Jayanto Banerjee, National Planning Director, Hakuhodo Percept Pvt. Ltd., Ratnesh Dubey, Chief Executive Officer, Brandconn Digital Group, Chitraparna Sinha, Founder & Director, Esmee Network – Payoneer Brand Ambassador (India), S H Zaidi, Brand Consultant, (Financial), Sai Narayan, Group Vice President & Head of Marketing, Policybazaar.com, Jyoti Jain, National Head – Marketing, Shriram Automall India Limited & Karan Chechi, Research Director, TechSci Research.
The “Indian Brand Convention” also hosted the “BAM Awards & Recognitions”, a felicitation of Branding, Advertising & Marketing professionals from across the Industry. BAM stands for “Branding”, “Advertising” & “Marketing” under this the exceptional work done by professionals and teams is recognized. This gives organisations an opportunity to nominate their best professionals, campaigns and innovative ideas for recognitions. The winners of this year’s BAM awards and recognitions are:
RECIPIENTS OF BAM AWARDS
1. Deepak Gupta & Amit Goel, Suryaa Divine Homes Private Ltd., Delhi For Best Brand Management Real Estate & Residential Projects Industry : Real Estate
2. Ratnesh Dubey, Brandconn Digital Pvt. Ltd. For Best Digital Media Campaign Education & Awareness Campaign “The Narcoterrorism in Punjab” Industry : Socio Economic
3. Cement Manufacturing Company Limited For Best Integrated Marketing Award Durga Puja Campaign Industry : Cement
4. Edelweiss Broking Limited, For Best New Product Launch, Edelweiss Trader’s Lounge Non Banking Financial Services
5. Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd. For Best Marketing Innovations Edelweiss – Union Budget 2016 Industry : Financial Services
6. Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd. For Best Direct Marketing Edelweiss 26pe26 Industry : Financial Services
7. Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company Ltd. For Best Digital Marketing Campaign Edelweiss #KeepThePromise Industry : Financial Services
8. Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company Ltd. For Best Corporate Social Responsibility Yamaraj to Rescue! Road Safety Initiative Industry : Financial Services
9. FHMKTG For Best Brand Campaign Mahindra Imperio Royale Industry : Event Management
10. FHMKTG For Best Sponsorship Philips & LFW Association Industry : Event Management
11. FHMKTG For Best Innovative Media Vehicle Kayam Churan & Piku Association Industry : Advertising & PR
12. FHMKTG For Best Mobile & Marketing Microsoft Knockout Café Industry : Advertising & PR
13. Jagran Prakashan Ltd. For Best Brand Campaign Jagran Sanskarshala, A Newspaper Initiates The Quest For Meaning Industry : Media – Newspaper
14. Jagran Prakashan Ltd. For Best Corporate Social Responsibility Campaign Dainik Jagran Bharat Raksha Parv Getting A Nation To Respect Its Army Industry : Media – Newspaper
15. Jagran Prakashan Ltd. For Best Direct Marketing Campaign Jagran Young Editor Creating A Newspaper For The Future By The Future Industry : Media – Newspaper
16. Jagran Prakashan Ltd. For Best Integrated Marketing Campaign Aathvi Ghanti – A Newspaper Rings The Eighth Bell Industry : Media – Newspaper
17. Netcomm Labs Pvt Ltd For www.marutiinsurance.com Web Designing Industry : SoftwareTechnology
18. Netmaxims Solutions Pvt. Ltd. For Best Innovative Branding in Packaging Industry : Packaging
19. Shriram Automall India Limited For Most Promising Brand in Bidding Platforms for Acquisition & Disposal of Used Vehicles & Equipment Industry : Pre-Owned Automobile Market
20. Shriram Automall India Limited For Best Online Pre-Owned Automobile Bidding Platforms for Acquisition & Disposal of Used Vehicles & Equipment Industry : Pre-owned Automobile
21. Syed. Irfaq Raza Lukonet Technologies Pvt. Ltd. For Best Innovative Media Vehicle CPV Advertising Network Industry : Digital Marketing & Technology
22. TechSci Research For Best Market Research & Management Consulting Service Industry: Services
23. Tradebulls Securities For Best Advertising Campaign Mobile App – TOUCH Industry : Stock Broking
24. Tradebulls Securities For Best Digital Marketing Campaign Demat & Trading Account Opening Industry : Stock Broking
25. UAE Exchange India For Best Digital Marketing Campaign “Buy forex and win one lakh cash prize” Industry: Foreign Exchange Financial Services.
RECIPIENTS OF BAM RECOGNITIONS
1. Bizztor For Best Start Up Network Industry : Online Media Platform
2. S. S. Cooper, MINIPACK For Best Brand Development Shrink & Stretch Wrapping Machine Industry : Packaging
The Indian Brand Convention 2016 [Annual Editions 1] was supported by sponsors and partners, which include Goecomply.com, Citibank, SME Join Up, Bizztor, StartupKafe, Forpressrelease.com & Bookmyshow who supported the event to make it a grand success. The Indian Brand Convention 2016 [Annual Editions 2] will take place in Goa in November. The Indian Brand Convention supports Branding, Advertising and Marketing programs and initiatives. IBC works throughout the year to create a better environment that enables the industry to continue to fulfill its vision of bettering the world through branding, advertising & marketing innovation.
About Indian Brand Convention & BAM Awards
Indian Brand Convention & BAM Awards holds annually, organized by Delhi based Wafisilpa Entertainments. The Indian Brand Convention is a whole-day conference, involving participation from Branding, Marketing, Design, Communications, Advertising, Sales, and Creative professionals among others. The BAM Awards are the felicitation of Branding, Advertising & Marketing professionals from the Industry.
For Media Inquiries, please contact them at:
Name of the contact person: Talees Rizvi
Telephone: + 91 11 490 53 207, 490 53 407, 490 53 507