Women Achiever Awards 2018
New Delhi, March 20, 2018– Indian Women Convention 2018 & Women Achiever Awards & Recognitions, the platform where Women Leaders, Women Consultants, Women professionals from across the industry came together with a learning and networking motive, concluded on 17 March, 2018 at 18.99 Latitude, Lower Parel, Mumbai. The convention had industry leaders, including professionals from across India. The conference was hosted by the Wafisilpa Entertainments.
The agenda for the occasion focused on “Women Making India” from an Indian point of view. “The current year’s Indian Women Convention united Indian pioneers in businesses and academics to help further the promise of Women Development” said Wafisilpa Entertainments Director, Talees Rizvi. From our outstanding keynote speakers, to the number of experts, the 2018 Convention was a resonating achievement. This event shall continue to provide Women pioneers with the opportunity to showcase the best of their industry & Talent. Indian Women Convention shall soon become the biggest corporate platform for Women professionals.”
The Convention highlighted Talees Rizvi, Wafisilpa Entertainments as the Conference Director. Our key note speakers were:
- Urmila Sudhir Prabhu, Founder & Director, Storytelling & Power of Women StoryzGold LLP
- Krupa Torne, Consultant Paediatric Neurologist, Surya Children’s Hospital
- Aparna Sharma, Independent Director, T.S. Alloys Ltd.
- Anushree Srivastava, CEO & CO–Founder, Zvesta
- M. Rajini, Managing Director, Lakshyam Educare & Events Pvt. Ltd.
- Shonaleei Somnath Datta, Founder & CEO, Success Studios- 1ETS Knowledge Services Pvt. Ltd. Company
- Nabomita Mazumdar, Founder, Nabomita.com
- Nisha Jhaveri, Founder & Director, Fortuna Image Management
The “Indian Women Convention” additionally facilitated the “Women Achiever Awards and Recognitions”, a felicitation of Women leaders from over the Industry. Women Achiever Awards were organized to appreciate the growth story of Indian Women. Independent Director of T.S. Alloys Ltd. subsidiary of Tata steel Ltd., Ms. Aparna Sharma was the chief guest of the programme who presented the awards.
Recipients of Women Achiever Awards 2018
- Krupa Torne, Consultant Paediatric Neurologist, Surya Children’s Hospital, Category: Women Achiever in Paediatric Neurology, Industry: Health Care
- Jagruti Kothawade, Owner, J K Associates, Category: Women Entrepreneur in Architectural, Interiors & Landscaping, Industry: Architecture & Design
- Kuiljeit Uppaal, Image Scientist & CEO, Krea Category: Inspirational Polymath Award
- Shubhangi Dattatray Zemse, Category: Awareness About Sanitary Hygiene and Distribution of Sanitary Napkins, Industry: Social Work
- Krisha Gaba, Principal Designer, Sketch…Thestyle, Category: Modular Furniture’s and Kitchens Interiors, Industry: Interior Designing & Decoration
- Srilatha Malladi, Creative Painting Artist, Category: Women Achiever Award for Contribution in field of Creative Paintings, Industry: Art & Culture
- Anushree Srivastava, CEO & CO–FOUNDER, Zvesta, Category: Women Achiever for Contribution in Field of E-Commerce, Industry: Information Technology
- Geetanjali Kadate, Category: Women Achiever Award For Socio Legal Awareness, Industry: Legal
- Anshul Sharma, Director, Evolve Business School, Category: Excellence in Recruitment, Placement & Training, CSR, Industry: Training & Development – Higher Education
- Nisha Jhaveri, Founder & Director, Fortuna Image Management, Category: Women Achiever Award for Quality Service in Field of Corporate Training & Development, Industry: Training & Development
- M Rajini, Managing Director, Lakshyam Educare & Events Pvt. Ltd., Category: Academic Contribution In Field of Bio-Technology, Industry: Higher Education
- Padma Divakar, IRS, Category: Extension of support to Underprivileged for Critical Healthcare, Industry: Social Work
- Riya Kukreti, Manager – Finance, Software Business Solutions Consulting, Category: Women Achiever Award for Corporate Financial Management, Industry: Information Technology
- Madhumita Gubre, Director & Fitness Expert, 2 stepz, Category: Fitness Influencer of the year, Industry: Fitness & Beauty
- Rubina Akhtar Hasan Rizvi, Director, Rizvi Education Society, Category: Women Achiever Award for Contribution in Developing High Quality Educational Institutions, Industry: Education
- Kaya Limited, Category: Women Empowered Company, Industry: Retail
- Arunima Dey, Producer/Director, Digimax Creation
- Women Achiever Award for Creative Short Film Making for Online Media, Industry: Film Production
- Sanchita Lekhi, Founder, The Healing Circles, Jaipur, Category: Young Women Achiever Award for Generation of Support for Disabled & Children, Industry: Social Work
- Yog Vinyasa Institute, 1008 Suryanamaskar, Category: Women Achiever Award for Excellence In Yoga-1008 Suryanamaskar, Industry: Wellness & Healthcare
- Alice Therattil, Member-Maharashtra State Consumer Protection Council Mantralaya, Mumbai, Category: Women Achiever for Active Public Service, Industry: Social Work
- Shonaleei Somnath Datta, Founder & CEO, Success Studios- 1ETS Knowledge Services Pvt. Ltd. Company, Category: Women Achiever Award for Contribution in Executive Coaching, Industry: Executive Training
- Charanya Balaji, Author, Category: Emerging Women Author, Industry: English Literature
- Rakhee Sunil, Category: Women Achiever Award for Supporting Women Empowerment & Child Education, Industry: Social Work
- Shreya Sheth Parmar, Chief Talent Enthusiast, HireBright Consulting, Category: Young Women Achiever for Talent Acquisition Human Resource Consulting, Industry: Human Resource Consulting
- Shivangi Zarkar, Founder & Director, Born 2 Biz, Category: Contribution in Women Empowerment Through Skill Development & Self Employment, Industry: Training & Development
- Nabomita Mazumdar, Founder, Nabomita.com, Category: HR Community Building Initiative, Industry: Community Building
The Team of Indian Convention want to thank our patrons and accomplices which incorporate Media Today, Karma Management, Software Business Solutions Consulting, Alta Marketing, Interactiveye. The media partner to event is Forpressrelease.com who contributed to make the event a great success.
About the Indian Women Convention & Women Achievers Awards
Indian Women Convention & Women Achievers Awards is organized annually by Delhi based Wafisilpa Entertainments. This Conference will provide an insight exposure to the issues faced by Women and would address diverse areas. An occasion that is going to attract women achievers from across the country.