Indian Flower & Plant Industry Excellence Awards 2018
On Friday 23 February 2018, Numerous leading companies and professionals from entire floriculture industry gathered at “Indian Flower & Plant Industry Excellence Awards” with the motive of networking and learning, concluded on 23 February 2018 at The Orchid, Pune. The occasion drew industry pioneers, including experts from across India. The Award Ceremony and Networking Meet were organized by Wafisilpa Entertainments.
Companies and professionals shared the platform were from Production Machines & Equipment, Landscape & Gardening, Seeds & Planting Material, Education and R&D, Retailers & Wholesalers, Growers Breeders, Export & Import, Supply Chain, Processed Flowers, Start-ups, Packaging, Decorating & Accessories, Irrigation and Fertigation System, Bulk Buyers, Women Leaders & Organisations, E-Commerce, SHG & FPO.
Indian Flower & Plant Industry Excellence Awards were organised to appreciate the professionals who have made everlasting impact on the Green Industry. Winners of the Awards are:-
- Ashish Hansoti, Director , Tropica Nursery Pvt. Ltd. – Maharashtra Nurserymen Association Award for Pioneering in Export Quality Pot Plants & Leadership Support to Nursery Trade
- Gokul Patnaik, Ex -Chairman, APEDA – iFlora Award for Promoting Commercial Floriculture Industry through Financial & Infrastructure Support Schemes as Chairman APEDA
- K. P. Viswanatha, Vice Chancellor, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri – iFlora Excellence Award for Mentoring High Expertise Professionals for Global Floriculture Industry
- Sangram Jagtap, CEO, Tukai Exotics – Maharashtra Nurserymen Association Award For Introducing Patented Pot Plant Varieties of Leading International Breeders in India.
- Kishore Rajhans, Director, KF Bioplants Pvt.Ltd – iFlora Award for Silver Jubilee – 25 Years of Dedicated, Continuous Services to Floriculture Industry
- Bharat Bhojane, Vice President – Business Development. Rise n Shine Biotech Pvt. Ltd. – iFlora Award for Silver Jubilee – 25 Years of Dedicated Services of Bringing International Plant Breeders to Indian Floriculture Sector.
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Commissionerate of Horticulture, Department of Horticulture Karnataka State – Oldest Role Model for Botanical Garden in India
- Arif Fazlani, Managing Director, Soex Flora – iFlora Award for Leadership in High Quality Rose Exports from India
- Vishwas Jogdand, Proprietor – Vishwarekha Flowers, C & MD, Indian Greenhouse and Founder, President, Indian Green House Pvt. Ltd. – Maharashtra Nurserymen Association Award For Introducing Latest Greenhouses, Accessories & Automation Equipment
- Pradeep Barpande, Director, ELT India – iFlora Pioneers Award for Introducing & Supporting Vertical & Lifestyle Gardening in Indian Market
- Dilip Jadhav, Director, A-ONE BIOTECH & TISSUE CULTURE PVT. LTD. – Excellence in Providing High Quality Tissue Culture Plants for Vertical Gardening & Landscape Projects
- Hitesh Shah, Managing Director, Harshdeep Agro Products – Jury Award for Being Pioneer in High Quality Pots for Professional Nurseries
- Jaya Roy, Proprietor, Arambagh’s Nursery – Women Driven Nursery as Role Model for Employment Generation for Unskilled Women in Bengal
- Syed Shakir Ali, Head & Senior Scientist, Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Baramati – Education & Training Excellence Award for promoting sustainable floriculture & providing technological expertise to Indian farmers
- H.P. Sumangala, Scientist(Division of Floriculture & Medicinal Crops), Indian Institute of Horticultural Research – Floriculture Today Awards for Excellence in Floriculture Research, Extension and Promotion of Green Living Concepts
- Venkateshwar Rao. Sri Vijaya Durga Nursery. Award for High Quality Ornamental & Fruit Plant Production and Biggest Nurserymen
- Krishna Chavan, Founder. Ratnashri Landscapers – iFlora Award for Instant Gardening & ’24 Hours Landscaping’ Project Concept Across The Globe
- Vishal Shah, Director, GreenLush Gardens LLP – Award for Introducing Innovative products in Home & Kitchen Gardening in India
- Y P Singh, Founder. Greenways Nursery – Maharashtra Nurserymen Association Award For Promotion of Plants & Greenery and Strong Networking in the Industry
- Santosh Shitole. Founder. Balaji Blossoms – Award For Excellence in Wholesale Supplies of Pot Plants in India and Introducing International Varieties
- Srikanth Bollapally, OM SRI SAI FLOWER (Bangalore) -Rise N’ Shine Role Model Award for Flower Wholesale Services As also Role Model Award for Grower Support in Tamil Nadu
- Manmohan Bhardwaj, Dehradun Uttarakhand – Rise N’ Shine Role Model Award for Gerbera Growers in Uttarakhand
- Brij Mohan Khanagwal Alias Birju Bhai, Flower Wholesaler. New Delhi – Rise N Shine Award for Being Founder of Delhi Flower Market and Promoting All Floriculture Crops in North India
- Tanajirao Anandrao Chavan, Grower. A One Roses, Maharashtra – Rise N’ Shine Role Model Award for Orchid Grower in Maharashtra
- Chandrashakhar Ravi, Hyderabad, Rise N’ Shine Role Model Award for Promoting Commercial Floriculture in Telangana
- Ashoka Barekere, Bangalore – Rise N Shine’ Role Model Award for Gerbera Grower in Karnataka
- Niraj Naik, Navsari , Gujarat – Rise N’ Shine Role Model Award for Gerbera And Orchids Growers in Gujarat
- Saravanan Melapundi , Asst. Director, Horticulture Andhra Pradesh – Rise N’ Shine Role Model Award for Promoting Commercial Orchid Cultivation in Andhra Pradesh
- Ram Patil, SAKAR AGRO – Hyderabad – Rise N’ Shine Role Model Award for Carnation and Gerbera Growers in Hyderabad
- Bhagyashree Patil, Director, Rise N’ Shine Biotech Pvt. Ltd. – Role Model Award for Women Empowerment Through Floriculture
- Akberali H. Dandawala, Khoja Florist – Floriculture Today Lifetime Achievement Award for Pioneering Flower Decoration & Floristry for Over 100 Years – Dedicated Reader of Floriculture Today for 22 Years
- Roshni Shah, Roshni Nursery By SOW, Mumbai – Recognition for contribution for spreading awareness about protection of Environment and promoting greenery
- S. M.Krishnappa, Founder. Krishnendra Nursery – iFlora Life Time Achievement Award for Setting High Standards in Nursery Plants Production
- Kamlesh Karle, CEO, ESSAR Agrotech – Rajkumar Mirakhur Memorial iFlora Award as Role Model for Large Scale Modern Horticulture Project
Senior Executive Editor of NDTV Mr. Abhigyan Prakash was the chief guest of the programme who presented the awards.
The Team of Indian Convention thanks patrons and sponsors, which include Rise n’ Shine Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Media Today, Balaji Rose Nursery, Krupa Rose Nursery, A-One Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Harshdeep Agro Products, Indian Society of Agri Business, Exhicon, Tackyon , Alta Marketing. The media partners to event are DD Kisan and Channel Win. Trade Media partners were Floriculture Today and Agritech India who contributed to make the event a great success.
About the Indian Flower & Plant Industry Excellence Award
Indian Flower & Plant Industry Excellence Awards is organized annually by Delhi based Wafisilpa Entertainments. It is a award ceremony program, involving participation from flower, plant, horticulture & Green industry. The Awards are the felicitation of the achievers and professionals from the entire floriculture Industry.
For Media Inquiries, please contact them at:
Name of the contact person: Talees Rizvi
Telephone: + 91 11 490 53 407, +91 93 106 34 007