The “Indian Women Convention” is hosting a felicitation of Corporate, Social Work & Education professionals from the Industry. An occasion that is going to attract women achievers from across the country. This is a wonderful opportunity for corporate and allied organizations to recognize the exceptional talent and work.
WA stands for “Indian Women Achievers” under this the exceptional work done by women in diverse fields is recognized. This gives organisations to nominate their best’s talent for recognitions.
Women Achivers Awards
Appreciate your Organization’s Women Contributors:
- Professionals Recognize the exceptional contribution by women Talent from your organization on the Platform. Benchmark your peers their best efforts
- Work Showcase your organizations core values towards women empowerment.
- Innovation Diffuse innovation done by women in field of Corporate and Social Work & Education
The WA Recognitions is a Non-Competitive genre, wherein our team recognizes those women who have changed the face of the industry & society forever. It’s an humble effort of ours to honour those who understood the mind and soul of the India and transformed environment for the better. We also bring to light those exceptional ladies who have won the hearts and fans from across the country through different mediums.
- Get recognitions on platform of “Indian Women Convention”.
- Featured in Post event Souvenir of “Indian Women Convention” to be circulated to Corporate and Agencies across India.
- Get featured on our website pre and post event.
- Raise a company / agency / individual’s profile.
- Stand out in a competitive market place.
- Help attract new business.
- To prove you’re delivering the best possible product for your clients and to reassure them that you are the best company / agency /person for the job.
- Showcase your portfolio of work to clients, potential clients and peers.
- To have your work judged and externally benchmarked by leading professionals in the business.
- To boost your staff morale and to reward individuals and teams for their hard work.
- Gain fantastic PR opportunities.
Categories for Women Awards
Art and Culture
Books & Novels
Cosmetics & Beauty
Education in Rural Area
Fashion Designing & Lifestyle
Human Resource Development
Hygiene & Cleanliness
Marketing & Branding
Research & Development
Science & Technology
Short Films & Documentaries
Women Empowered Company
Women Empowered Department
Head of Educational Institution
Social Work Education
Social Awareness Campaign
Specially Abled Children
Old Age Citizens
Advertising & PR
Banking & Insurance
Beauty & Personal
BPO & KPO
Energy and Power
Petroleum, Oil & Gas
Real Estate & Constructions
29 April 2017
Women Achivers Awards